Hello from London!
As you should all know by now, I’m in London studying abroad! But what’s not in London are the Collegiate Daybooks going out to you all!
Still haven’t gotten one? WELL NOW’S YOUR CHANCE TO GET ONE FOR FREE!
That’s right folks, you heard it here, ONE COLLEGIATE DAYBOOK ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Are you new around here and have no idea what a Collegiate Daybook is? Have no fear! I’ll enlighten you!
The Collegiate Daybook is a planner designed for the involved collegiate student. It combines an hourly planner, to-do list, and monthly calendar into one place, allowing you to have a place to organize everything going on in your life.
Inside it includes:
- Measuring 9.5 x 7.5, so that it is small enough to fit easily into your bag.
- letter from me, explaining how to properly use The Collegiate Daybook
- schedule at a glance space for planning out your year
- packing list to make sure you never forget something important
- school year bucket list
- yearly calendar overview
- notes section
- daily weekday page that includes an hourly breakdown, “due today”, “assignments to do”, subjects to study for, notes, “don’t forget”, and “meetings” sections
- daily inspirational quotes to keep your spirits up
- weekly question section
- shortened weekend pages, with “morning”, “noon”, and “night” sections with a “to do” and “don’t forget” area
- Final four checklist on Sundays that include: finish homework, do laundry, check email, and take a break
- completion letter from me
Want one for yourself? Just enter the giveaway below and keep a look out in your email on July 24th to see if you’re the lucky winner of a free Collegiate Daybook!